Wednesday 5 February 2014

Fancy seeing you again....

Well it has been a long time hasn't it? I took quite a long hiatus from the art world and just generally had a break from it, while I assessed what to do next. I hadn't picked up a pencil in quite a while when the lovely Tajinder Hayer from therakishgent.blogspot.co.uk contacted me about creating a 'Look of the Week' illustration for his men's fashion blog 'The Rakish Gent.' After looking at his fabulous site and brilliant articles, how could i refuse?

My 'Look of the week' for The Rakish Gent
My illustrated look of the week, along with Tajinder's site 'The Rakish Gent' can be found here... http://therakishgent.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/look-of-week_17.html

I loved illustrating men's fashion for a change and hopefully this is the start of more illustrations from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment